Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neglected

I'm feeling quite neglected by the hubs lately. I wake up to soccer, come home to soccer and go to bed to soccer! I can't wait until the World Cup is over! I may have to INSIST on a date night tonight!

I was reading back through some older posts and came upon the hunger one. Luckily, I can update that the hunger has passed. I'm still eating quite a bit and often, but I don't have the sudden onset of starvation anymore! While that problem has resolved itself, another one has emerged. For the past several days I've had severe pain in my right shoulder. It hurts to breathe. I thought I was actually going to be sick at one point today it was hurting so badly. I've been taking ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer at night but they don't seem to be helping. I don't know if it's related to the Lupron or if I have damaged it in some way. If it doesn't feel better in a few days I guess I'll have to head to the doctor.

Which brings me to a funny work story: My work is considering switching health insurance carriers. To do this the new insurance company needs a complete medical history from each employee. I had to write out a list of ALL of my medical problems and surgeries over the past 7 years! IT WAS RIDICULOUS! I had to add an additional sheet of paper! Poor me!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10