Saturday, June 19, 2010

Squealing like a school girl

You may recall that I mentioned in a previous post my friend Gloria (aka G-Slo) got engaged! She is a dear friend from college who left me and moved back to Houston several years ago. Yesterday I received a package from her which I thought was a save the date with some accommodation information. I was surprised with a photo album documenting the last 6 years of our friendship and the SUPER sweet card asking me to be by her side as she gets married. I was so touched! What a thoughtful and inventive way to ask! With my current "situation" I'm not sure what the future holds but I am delighted to even be asked! The below is a picture from the last wedding I was a bridesmaid... Rhonda's. It's a pic from her bachelorette party in Destin - FUN! Rhonda is in the middle with the tiara, then G-slo is in front of her diagonal to the right, then I'm to the right of G-slo. Yes I had short hair!
There's something about a wedding that makes me want to squeal! I have two this year! SQUEAL!
xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh!!! What funnnnnnn. I am sooo glad for Gloria and you are going to be one gorgie bridesmaid!!!! Yippeeeeee. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10