Saturday, June 26, 2010

USA

I had the privilege (yes I said privilege) of watching the USA v Ghana soccer game at a pub with some avid soccer enthusiast today. While I normally find soccer games a snooze fest, this game was full of excitement. It had all of the intrigue and suspense as an Alabama football game. USA was the underdog allowing a goal in the first five minutes of play however, they came back to tie. It ended with USA losing in overtime but I was proud of my country for making it to the top 16. I don't know that I'll start watching soccer on a regular basis but I will be excited to see USA in the next World Cup.

An update on the shoulder.... still hurting. I don't know what's going on with my stupid body! My shoulder feels as if there is a hot poker in it and I have a HUGE ulcer in the roof of my mouth that hurts every time I swallow!

Tonight is a birthday dinner for Kelly and tomorrow is softball with Tristan. No rest for the weary!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10