Thursday, July 1, 2010

4 Day Weekend!

Oh how I love a 4 day weekend!!! I'm off tomorrow for my "compressed work week" and off Monday for the 4th of July! John's not off tomorrow so I'm planning to clean this filthy house. I think it's time to revisit my list of demands for taking a full time job. I'm almost certain one of them was for a monthly maid...

We don't have much planned for the rest of the weekend, which is good. It's nice to have some down time.

I'm off to dinner with my KPMG girls (minus Jess who's visiting her parents). I guess they took the hint! LL is driving down from Red Bay as I'm typing. I haven't seen her in soooo long! I'm excited but don't know what I'll eat due to these massive ulcers. I'm sure I'll find something. The only way I've been able to eat anything lately is by spraying my mouth with a throat spray to numb them. I don't think I can bust out the throat spray at dinner though! Wouldn't that be a hoot! Well... better go!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10