Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beach Trip Pictures

I'm so glad that we got this one last stress-free weekend before we got yesterday's big news. If this transfer works then this will have been our last beach trip without a child (in my belly or in a crib.)
Here we are in front of Reggae Jay's at Pier Park.

On the top floor at Reggae Jay's.

Tristan and some friends singing Karaoke!

Tristan and Lilly playing in the water.


John frolicking in the ocean.

We were surprised with fireworks on our last night.

The view from our balcony.


1 comment:

  1. Hi- I am new to blogging. Just wanted to say hi and that I enjoy learning from you and others about infertility, as I am going through the same thing. Please feel free to follow me. -Jess: http://jesstryingtoconceive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10