Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Close Call

The Body Attack soreness wasn't too bad yesterday and today. Mostly just my calves and the sides of my abs. Phew! Maybe I'm in a little better shape than I thought. Although, I did opt for the easier moves when they were offered during the class. Maybe that had something to do with it. :)

Fertility News: Nothing much to report. I'm just taking estrogen and waiting for my appt on Friday. The estrogen is making me retain water and look really bloated which I am none to thrilled about... but I'll survive.

Close Call Story: I was driving to work this morning and was almost T-boned by a truck. I work downtown and as I was approaching a very GREEN traffic light, a truck went flying through the intersection. He was on his phone and totally unaware that he just flew through a red light. If I had been one second sooner he would have ran right into my driver's side door. The Lord was watching over me this morning but I still can't help but think how life can change in an instant! I could have been seriously injured (or worse) but ONE second saved me! Amazing. I'll be giving my hubs and Lexi a few extra kisses tonight.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the truck didn't get you :)

    Downtown has gotten to be DANGEROUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking God for watching over you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10