Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One Week

One week until my blood test to see if I can transfer this month!! Yay! I'm trying to eat better and take my vitamins every day. Also, I've been working out during lunch. I generally dislike working out but I have started really enjoying my lunchtime workout sessions. It helps to break up my day! The finale will be a cleansing diet on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. That means no processed foods, milk, sugar or flour. Sounds wonderful right?

John joined a men's softball team so Monday night Tristan and I went to watch him play. He was great! He was so cute b/c after his first time batting he called Tristan over to ask what he was doing wrong. I think it made her feel special. So cute.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10