Monday, August 30, 2010

6dp5dt

I did not cave this morning! Aren't you proud of me? I'm still trying to hold out until Thursday... only 3 more days!

We did the shot in the left cheek last night and it was so much better. Only a small bruise about the size of a quarter appeared. So I don't think I'm allergic to the PIO or it would be doing this on both sides. I think my right cheek is just fed up with it! We're going to do the left side again tonight and hopefully it won't hurt too much going on the same side two nights in a row.

My hope is starting to dwindle a bit. I'm trying so hard to stay positive but that pesky 35% success rate keeps creeping into my brain.

I'm not really having any symptoms but it's a little early for that. Last night and the night before last I got up twice to tinkle but I think that may be due to being nervous and not sleeping as well. I'm also nauseous from time to time but that can be a side effect of the hormones so I'm not counting that... sigh. I guess there's no way to tell until Thursday.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart!!! Saying a prayer right now for a calm to come over you. I started that book from Justin but need to start it over and read it all the way thru. I am a worrier too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the bruise and that you haven't been feeling well! I'm praying super hard!!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10