Monday, August 23, 2010

The Big Day

The Big Day is tomorrow! I'm not sure how I feel. I'm nervous, scared, stressed, happy, excited, freaked out... just about every emotion possible... except relaxed. I'm trying to be Zen and do some deep breathing and meditation. I'm doing a lot of visual relaxation techniques and praying but I'm still pretty anxious. I mean all of my eggs are in one basket, er, uterus! Don't people warn you not to do that??

We won't find out until we get there tomorrow if the embies survived the thaw. Even if both of them survive there's only a 35% chance one will stick. That's a 65% chance that I will have a negative pregnancy test in two weeks. I've tried to imagine that moment. The moment we get the news whether it worked or not... and it makes me want to vomit. The thought that I went through ALL of this and got NOTHING out of it....

Positive thoughts! Positive thoughts!

Dr. H called me in a Va.lium for tonight and tomorrow. I've never had one before but I hope it will help with my nerves.

I'll update tomorrow with the all of the transfer details. Please pray in the morning that the embies survive the thaw and then please pray at around lunch that they're nestling into my womb. I'll be off all day tomorrow and then go back to work on Wed. Hopefully I can stay calm, cool and relaxed... maybe pray for that too!

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Wow how exciting that the time is here. I think about you alot. I think the valium is a great idea HA!! Deep breath, Relax, Pray !!!!

    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and the babes today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you. Just relax...breathe in, breathe out. Think happy, sticky thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10