Monday, August 2, 2010

Dye Job - Round 2

This weekend I finally lost my virginity... hair virginity that is. I bet you were thinking, "no wonder she can't get pregnant." No, no. I'm talking hair people. A few months ago I tried to dye my hair darker but it didn't work. So I don't think that one counts. But this weekend I used a permanent dye and it did work! Nothing too drastic... just a shade or two darker. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

Also, this weekend we bought a new sofa! The other one we had wasn't large enough. Our neighbor came over to help John move it. While that was happening I was talking to the wife and it somehow came up that I would be eating cereal for dinner. I do this quite often and don't think anything about it. It must have really bothered her though because when I got home today there was a lasagna in my fridge. She said she made way too much and wanted us to have it. It was quite tasty too! I guess I should start cooking more often so she won't think we're so deprived.

Fertility News: My appt is now for Tuesday, Aug 10th. (My mom's B'day!) Hopefully I can give her some good news.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. That was really sweet of your friend. I should start doing more random acts of kindness like that. You know? It feels so good when others do it for you. You are blessed!

    http://jesstryingtoconceive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did this person get into your house to put it in your fridge? Do you just give everybody a key now? If so, I am requesting one because I feel left out!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10