Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Feeling better

I try to stay positive but yesterday was a pretty tough day. I'm not sure why I was so emotional. Maybe it's because I'm so positive most of the time that when I do get down... I get way down. But I picked myself up, dusted off and am ready to fight another fight.

The nurse called today and said Dr. H would prefer that I take an Estrogen shot Monday to give my lining an even better chance at being ready Wednesday. So Monday I'll add a shot to my 4 estrogen pills! Warning: Don't mess with me Monday!

Friday is my last day off for CWW (compressed work week) and I'm definitely upset about it. Why can't it be year around?? I guess I'm lucky that I got it for the summer but I'm still bummed. I'll have to really enjoy this last day!!!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. You're always so positive! Praying hard. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10