Sunday, August 8, 2010

Girl's Night Out

The massage yesterday was FANTASTIC! Just what I needed! The pedicure, however, was not. 90% of the time pedicures are NOT relaxing to me. Most of you may know that I'm a perfectionist. So I'm usually tense watching every little move she makes and thinking about how she could be doing it better. (It's terrible and snooty... I know. I can admit my flaws.) The tech I had yesterday was particularly bad. I had to remove the polish when I got home and reapply. Of course I still tipped her and told her that I approved. (Another of my flaws.) I just couldn't hurt her feelings. The place that is the best is Tips and Toes in Tuscaloosa. I've been there three times and each time walked out happy. I guess I'll just have to start driving to a different city for a pedicure!

I had a great time at LL's party too! There's nothing like a good Girl's Night Out to lift your spirits!


PS - Did you notice my darker hair? LL didn't so maybe it's still not dark enough. What do you think?

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I had SOOOO much fun! I have amazing friends!!!
    Sorry about the hair. :) You look beautiful, as always though! My other friends were like she's not in her 30's. hahaha! See you're not too old. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10