Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Great Doctor

I called Dr. H's office today and left a message for her to call me. In the message I said that I wanted to set up some sort of fee schedule since I don't have insurance coverage anymore. Most people know that BCBS negotiates a fee that is much lower than what the doctor charges. So I really just wanted to see if she would let me pay based on that fee. The finance lady called me back to say that Dr. H instructed that my visit be free tomorrow! She said that I've had a terrible time and deserve some good news! Wow! What a great doctor! It's good to know there are still some caring doctors out there.

My appt is at 7am again tomorrow and if my lining is thick enough they'll draw blood. I should get the results back from the blood work tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully everything will check out and we'll be able to transfer these babies next week!!

A funny story from my mom's party Sat night: As I hugged my uncle he asked, "So when are you going to have a baby?" My Aunt shot him a look and elbowed him saying, "You're not supposed to ask that!" Then she looked at me and said that he hadn't read the post. HAHA. I don't get to talk to my friends and family as much as I would like, so I forget that you guys know so much about me.

Check back tomorrow to see if I finally get the go ahead!!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10