Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mom

I have my doctor's appt bright and early this morning! I really hope my lining is ready so we can transfer these babies! To be continued this afternoon...

Happy Birthday Mom!
Hopefully I'll be able to give you good news later today! I hate that you're in Vegas and I can't see you for your BIG day. So here's a poem to hold you until we can celebrate.

You Let Me Know You Love Me

You let me know you love me
In so many different ways.
You make me feel important
With encouragement and praise.
You're always there when I need you
To comfort and to care.
I know I'm in your thoughts;
Your love follows me everywhere.
Thank you for all you've done
And given so generously.
I love you, my wonderful mother;
You're a heaven-sent blessing to me.
By Joanna Fuchs

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10