Friday, August 6, 2010

Pampered

This has been a tough week for me. I've worked over nine hours every day. Not to mention that I'm a little crazy from the hormones. Sunday John and I were riding down the road and I almost started crying. I wasn't thinking about anything or sad or even upset! It was completely irrational. It has been about the same all week. I'll be working and out of nowhere... BAM I start tearing up. What is that about? I'm so ready to get off of these hormones!

I decided it's time to start collecting on that list of demands I conjured up while looking for a job! Tomorrow I'm getting a pedicure and an hour massage. I'm going to be a pampered princess! Then tomorrow night I'm going to LL's lingerie and bachelorette party! It's going to be one girly day and I am super excited about it! I can't wait to see my girls!

Cheers to pampering and girl time!
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am sure you will feel nice and refreshed after being pampered and having some girl time. I am going to get a pedicure this week as well to destress and get pampered. We deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're having to work so much...but when you're working 9 hours a day, perhaps it will make you feel better to know that Rach & I are working 14 hours a day. :) I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10