Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise

I am pleased to report that BOTH totsicles survived the thaw! She said they were both of excellent quality and she was very pleased with my chances.

Thank you so much to all of my prayer warriors! John and I have received numerous emails, texts and comments of encouragement. You guys mean so much to us. I think I'll write down all of these comments and show them to my child(ren) one day. Can you imagine knowing that so many people were praying for you before you were even born?

I'm just lying around today and taking it easy. I'm trying not to stress about percentages and chances of conception. It's up to God whether these little embies stick and grow into healthy babies.

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. MORE EXCITING NEWS!!! I am so happy for you and John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for making it over the first hurdle! We are praying for you, John and the embies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! What an amazing feeling you must be experiencing!!! Praying for sticky thoughts.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10