Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let the Shots Begin

I am ecstatic to be done with the little green pills in my ladybusiness but with the good comes some bad. I get to ditch the pantyliners but take on a BIG FAT needle! I started PIO (progesterone in oil) once a day. It's oil so it's thick and leaves a knot in my muscle. If I get pregnant then I will have to continue this every day until 10 or 12 weeks!! Seriously!!! But I know it will be so worth it!

Last night I had Supper Club and we had a great time... as always! I was in charge of dessert and brought baby bites in honor of my little totsicles. If you haven't tried these they're from Pastry Art and are heavenly!

We're leaving tomorrow afternoon headed to Red Bay for my dear friend Leah's wedding. I am so excited for her!

Thanks so much for all of the prayers, kind words and encouragement! I can't believe I am so close to transferring these babies! This has been one long and bumpy road but hopefully there will be a victory at the finish line.

Stand by for wedding weekend pictures on Sunday!

Love you guys!!
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about the outcome! I remember the PIO like it was yesterday, it does get better. Good Luck Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10