Sunday, August 22, 2010

White Wedding


White, pink and black wedding to be exact!



The food was delicious!!

The Bride! Isn't she gorgeous! I love her bouquet!

Honorary Bridesmaids

First dance.

The dress!!

Riding out in style.

It was so HOT outside but we had a great time anyway!


We stayed in cabins on the lake Friday night. This is John, Josh, Jess and Emma hanging out on the pier. We want to plan a weekend getaway here.

The view from our balcony.


We had such a wonderful time at LL's wedding this weekend! I guess I can't call her LL anymore though... she's LW now. She was absolutely radiant and I couldn't be happier for her!

PS - Did you notice the voluminous hair I was sporting courtesy of Rach? I kept telling her that my hair doesn't do volume but she proved me wrong.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for coming and for the post! I love you! ANd yes, please plan a weekend getaway! Next time, I promise boats and all kinds of lake activities.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10