Thursday, September 2, 2010

As If You Haven't Been Praying Enough

...We need more prayers.

John and I decided we wanted to find out together so I took two tests this morning. I took a digital one that reads either "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and got this:

Yay! Jump for joy! Until we looked at the lined test and didn't see anything. After a long time a VERY faint line appeared. I tried to explain to John that it meant my hcg will be very low today. They want it to be between 50 and 100 to indicate a viable pregnancy and with a line like that I could see it being 20 or less. If it's that low it could mean a chemical pregnancy which is when the baby implants and starts to dig, but then arrests. So I would get a small amount of hcg but then it would go down to zero over the next few days. Please pray that we get a good number today!

I don't know what tomorrow, next week or next month will bring but as for this minute in time I'm Pregnant*

Hopefully later today I can take the asterisk off the end of that beautiful word!

xxoo

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! I will keep praying for you and John today. I know today will be the longest day of your life but just know that people are praying for you and wish nothing but the best for you and your family. Come on snowbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know that I am praying for you! Before I took a pregnancy test with Hannah I had some blood work done at my doctors office. They told me there was no way that I could be pregnant that month so I was completely shocked when I took the test and I was pregnant. Congratulations and I will continue to pray!
    Marie Quick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to scream in my office, but I'm not goign to but I am fixing to call JDurr. My dogs woke me up in the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep so I prayed and prayed for you and the babies!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, My cheap line test with the plum was very faint (we had this whole debate about whether it was a line at all) so I made JR take me to but a digital and it said Pregnant so it does happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaay! congrats! i've been following along. have you had many "symptoms"? i'm 9dp5dt today too but i haven't POAS yet. too scared to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Praying! Keep your eyes on God and His ability to perform miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shout it louder, Or go out and reach others who have not heard of it .it is real Dr climent HERBAL Center is really doing a great works within and outside just try it and you will testify just as i am testifying now, i have this infection that lead to womb blockage and there was no hope at all the hospital i went said nothing but that there on hope for 4 years that i have waited no child then i came across Dr climent HERBAL Center now and he is a wonderful native herbalist who told me he can do it but i was scared because i have not take anything drugs natural before but since i had no child i have to comply with the rules and regulation and now am carrying my child just try it and see your time to celebrate has come . you can reach Dr climent HERBAL Center via email : drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10