Thursday, September 2, 2010

Excellent News!

Hello All,

This is Julie Jaime's sister. We have such good news that she asked me to update everyone as she can't post from work. (She thought it would be terrible for all of you to have to wait any longer.)

PREGNANT! CONFIRMED! PREGNANT!

HCG 38.5

Best news ever! Jaime is over the moon with excitement but is of course still cautiously nervous. She couldn't talk the nurse into letting her go in to get a follow up blood test until Tuesday. She just will feel much better when she has a second number that is going up! We all know that will be the case and the nurse reassured her that everything is fine and that was a great number. I reminded her "Pregnant til proven otherwise" Those babies were A+ quality and there is no reason that they are not snuggling in for a long happy stay.

She also wanted to thanks all of her Prayer Warriors! And we all ask that you keep praying any chance that you get. Thank you for all of your support. She might not have been able to stay so strong without all of her friends and family.

I am sure she will post after work so check back tonight to hear from her direct!

Congrats Jaime! WE ALL LOVE YOU!... and JOHN TOO!... and the BABIES TOO!

9 comments:

  1. YEA YEA YEA!!! Congrats, Jaime and John! I'm so happy for you & will continue to keep you and the babies in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED FOR Y'ALL!! My first beta was 45.7 so you are right with me!! I have checked the blog so many times today looking for an update, I am just so excited. I will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you!! You made the first hurdle, now I'm praying for Tuesday's hcg to be 190 (hopefully that's good - it's more than double :)!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! Praying for those sweet babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!!! I love to hear success stories!!!!!!! Will keep praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited! These babies are already so loved. Great to see you today for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Your miracles are here! So exciting. I am so happy for you and your husband.

    Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shout it louder, Or go out and reach others who have not heard of it .it is real Dr climent HERBAL Center is really doing a great works within and outside just try it and you will testify just as i am testifying now, i have this infection that lead to womb blockage and there was no hope at all the hospital i went said nothing but that there on hope for 4 years that i have waited no child then i came across Dr climent HERBAL Center now and he is a wonderful native herbalist who told me he can do it but i was scared because i have not take anything drugs natural before but since i had no child i have to comply with the rules and regulation and now am carrying my child just try it and see your time to celebrate has come . you can reach Dr climent HERBAL Center via email : drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479 drclimentscott@gmail.com +2347036879479 +2347036879479

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10