Monday, September 6, 2010

I don't know

The line is still really faint. If I was progressing the way I should be, there should be a nice, dark line by now. The Hubs isn't ready to give up and keeps telling me that as long as there is a line, I'm pregnant. Until the doctor tells him otherwise or there is absolutely no line... he's not giving up.
I guess I should feel the same way but it's hard.

If the news is bad tomorrow I won't post until I get home from work. If it's good then I'll get my guest blogger, Julie, to update everybody. I should get the news by lunch so check in around 1 pm and if there's no post... you know.

If you don't see anything by the afternoon please don't send me emails and texts telling me how sorry you are. I know you guys love us and are hoping and praying for the best but I can't be upset all day long. I just have to throw myself into the job and break down when I get home.

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. I think I am going to have to agree with your Hubby on this one. Two line tests are all about seeing two lines and not necessarily how dark the lines may be. I believe in the second line saying JZ enjoy your day you are pregnant! I'll keep praying and you keep being positive your little "tot" or "tots" need your good energy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still praying for y'all. For years, I've heard a little saying come out of your mouth - not even regarding this, but in college, watching football games, about work...it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...just throwing it out there. Hope you have a good holiday. Don't stress about what you think the result is, it's not good for the body. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers crossed. i know how much this waiting in limbo land sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying.....

    -Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10