Monday, September 13, 2010

Looking Forward

As you may have been able to tell from yesterday's post, the Hubs and I are looking forward. We're slowly getting back to our normal lives... laughing... loving.... living. I bought several new workout outfits yesterday and can't wait to start back with my fitness routine. I always feel so much better when I'm working out. The Hubs got back to enjoying his softball and soccer mens leagues. We're slowly becoming us again.

We have an appointment with Dr. H Sept 28th to discuss our IVF cycle. I'm not sure what she can tell me that I don't already know. I know that Lovenox isn't a 100% cure for my blood clotting issues and immune disorder. I also know that as many as half of all pregnancies end due to a chemical pregnancy. It's just that most women don't know it. They get their period either on time or a couple of days late. Most normal women wait until they're about a week late to test so they never even knew they were pregnant. However, I'm not the normal woman.

We've decided to wait until our discussion with Dr. H to make any fertility decisions. I can't even begin to think about trying again when the pain is still so fresh. We just want to enjoy the next couple of weeks HORMONE FREE!! Yay!

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Emma is looking forward to seeing you tonight! Thanks for watching her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey,
    I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

    http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck at your appt next week. i hope you get some answers and if you're ready, i hope you have a new plan of attack soon.

    enjoy being hormone free! i'm jealous! these BCPs are doing a number on me!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10