Friday, October 8, 2010

Bella Update

I knew you folks were going to ask for a picture of the boots. I couldn't muster the energy to put them on, take a picture and upload it this week. I'll definitely snap a shot while I'm wearing them this weekend!

Bella Update: John received an email from Bella's adoptive parents yesterday. They said that she is the best thing that's happened to them in a long time. They decided to cancel their flights to Miami on the 12th and are going to drive instead so she can go with them. John was a little relieved. He had a hard time giving her up after only having her 4 days. He was worried about how hard it would be to give her up after a week!

This weekend Tristan has a two day softball tournament. John's going for both days but I have tons of stuff to do around the house so I'm only going Sunday. Plus... I have to watch Alabama roll over South Carolina at 2:30!! Roll Tide!!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10