Sunday, October 17, 2010

Girls' Weekend

We had so much fun on our trip to Atlanta! We ate some great food, did some shopping, danced around a pole, and made some wonderful memories. The "danced around a pole" part was pretty interesting. All of the girls had a great attitude and really had fun with it but I don't see any of us making a career change! haha. I also have a new appreciation for the physical strength of the professionals. My ENTIRE body hurts! I am so ridiculously sore from head to toe!

Unfortunately, I forgot the battery to my camera so I don't have any pictures. Thank goodness Jess was the responsible one and came prepared. I'll post some pictures as soon as she gets them to me.

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this post is telling me to get you pictures ASAP...I looked at those pictures last night and some of those are never seeing a public posting site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't delete the ones you don't post. I want to see! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10