Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Giuliana & Bill

Jess got me watching the G&B show last season when the couple was struggling with infertility. When they left last season they were debating about trying IVF. This season started with her going ahead with that plan. It is so weird to actually see another person going through the same procedure that I went through. I’ve talked with a few people about it by email or blogs but that isn’t a complete depiction of the story. I was very impressed with the couple and how much they actually let the cameras into their lives. If you don’t watch the show... She did end up getting pregnant but in last night’s episode she miscarried at 8 weeks. So sad. Now they’re struggling with the next step. Where do we go from here? It’s like seeing my life on TV! It felt so surreal to watch her go through all of the emotions and be able to relate to every single one. Last night was almost like a gift. I got to look inside another person’s life who is struggling just like me. It made me feel a little more human and not so much like a failure.

Many thanks to G&B for sharing!

Speaking of Jess... I got to pick up Emma from daycare today and keep her for a little while! So exciting! She doesn't care for Lexi so I had to hold her most of the time. But that was ok with me!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10