Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh the Humanity!

Today it was my turn to work for Habitat for Humanity. Thankfully I didn't see any stray dogs roaming around so I came home empty handed. It was a lot of hard work but we had fun helping out a family in need. I also learned some new skills! I can now operate a table saw and hang vinyl siding! Man I'm tired! And I only got hurt once. I may have let a ladder fall on my head and shoulder... but that's it! Here I am in my working gear!


I'm not sure what's on the agenda for tonight but I know the Hubs and I are looking forward to some quality time. We have barely seen each other all week! Last weekend I was gone to Atlanta, Wednesday he had his weekly date with Tristan and last night I had Supper Club with the girls. AND - He's leaving tomorrow morning to go to Atlanta for Tristan's softball tournament. I won't see him again until late Sunday night. Poor me!

I'm really excited about the football party tomorrow at Heather's (one of the Supper Club girls). I'll try to take some pictures because it should be an eventful day. Hopefully Alabama will win so our evening won't end on a sour note! Roll Tide!!!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10