Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back from the Brink

Of death that is. I got a serious migraine Friday night and was in the bed all day Saturday. My head still hurts some today but nothing like it was yesterday. I think it was a combination of dehydration (I didn't drink my usual 10 glasses of water Friday), screaming as loud as I could for 4 hours straight and hormones. My left side started hurting Thursday so I think I ovulated Friday... but of course on the wrong side.

Here are some pics of the weekend which can best be displayed in list format:

1. Pictures taken before our date to Flemings. I'm sporting a new haircut and my new boots.

2. This is a picture of the flower arrangement from the last Supper Club. It was so pretty I had to take a photo.

3. Some pictures from Thanksgiving Day at my Aunt Pam's.

4. A picture of the scoreboard when I THOUGHT Alabama was going to win. Seriously! How did Auburn come back from a 24 pt deficit to beat us? It was so heartbreaking.Did you notice that in all of these photos I'm wearing short sleeves? That is because the state of Alabama is having a bit of an identity crisis. Wednesday and Thursday highs were in the seventies and then Friday it dropped to the forties! Just in time for the game! We were freezing.

xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10