Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chili Weather

It's finally chilly in Alabama so you know what that means.... Chili! I made a big crock pot full this morning and just ate a huge bowl! Delicious! I love this time of year. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and (best of all) you can wear boots. I found THE black boots that I've been searching high and low to find at the new outlets Saturday. Of course, just my luck, they didn't have my size. But they were gracious enough to take my name and number in case they got some more. Now I just sit and wait for the call...

Tonight Tristan is here watching some TV with the Hubs and they're practicing some softball drills. I love seeing how their relationship gets better every week. And, selfishly, I'm glad she will come over here now so I can see her a little too.

A Tasty Chili Cheers to You and Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10