Monday, November 15, 2010

Congratulations are in Order

First - Congratulations to Tristan! I didn't realize until yesterday that not only was this her last tournament of the year but it was the World Series! I knew there were more teams than usual (22 to be exact) but for some reason it didn't dawn on me that it was the World Series. WELL - guess who won the World Series....

Second - Congratulations to John for being such a Wonderful Dad! His soccer championship game was at the exact same time as Tristan's Championship Game. He gave up his game to watch hers even though his team was going to have to play down a man. He felt so guilty for letting his boys down but he didn't even think twice about going.
Third - Congratulations to Kara and her husband. She's the lady who was on the exact same IVF cycle as I was. Our appointments were almost always 15 minutes apart. Well... she and her husband decided to adopt and their baby boy was born this month. I can't believe how fast it happened for them!

Fourth - Congratulations to...
The University of Alabama!! John and I went to the game Saturday and it was so exciting! I was pretty nervous because Mississippi State has a very good ball team. But our boys pulled out the victory!

Last - Congratulations to Auburn. It really hurts me to say that with their victory over Georgia on Saturday they locked their place in the SEC Championship game. Even if we beat them next Friday they'll still go to the Championship game because we've lost two games and they're undefeated. I hate that we lost those two games but there's nothing we can do about that. What we can do is wish Auburn luck in that game so that they'll be able to go to the National Championship Game. It will be great for the state of Alabama to have two teams win back to back championships. HOWEVER, even if they have one loss they should still be able to go so... ROLL TIDE!! I hope we're they're one loss!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is fast for an adoption!!! I thought 13 months was fast for ours but that was after several months of waiting for approval. It is an amazing gift from a woman or teenager to a couple. I think of Emily's birthmom Ashley often and how thankful we are to have our Emily.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10