Monday, November 22, 2010

Date Night

The Hubs and I had a date night Saturday. We were planning to go to Flemings but the only reservation time available was 9:15. Instead we went to one of my favorites, Surin 280, which was quite tasty. Here's a picture of John licking his plate. I can't take him anywhere...
We still want to go to Flemings so he made a reservation for Wednesday night. That's right people!!!! The couple that goes out to eat once/month is going out twice in one week! AND - we're planning to go see Harry Potter one night this week! Look out your windows folks... you just might see a pig fly by.

Also this weekend, after months of searching, I finally found my black boots! Aren't they fabulous? Even Lexi loves them! You would think a plain, black pair of tall boots wouldn't be so hard to find but I had to go to dozens of stores to get these babies!
xxoo

4 comments:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10