Monday, December 6, 2010

Could It Be??


...that I am almost done with my Christmas shopping? I do still have a few things to get but I am way ahead of the game... and I LIKE IT!

The Hubs and I had a nice, relaxing weekend. He was off work Thursday and Friday so he had a nice 4 day weekend! I was not so lucky. However, it was nice to come home to a clean house. I could get used to a house husband!

I wrapped presents most of the day Saturday and we went to his Iguana Soccer Club party Saturday night which was really fun. Then Sunday John made some ribs and we finally went to see Harry Potter! I thought it was pretty awesome!

I leave Thursday afternoon headed to Austin, TX for Gloria’s wedding so I’m glad I got some down time with my man. We’re usually so busy with other stuff that we don’t have time to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. It was really nice... I highly recommend it! I’m sure he’ll be pining away for me while I’m gone. :0)

Fertility News: I booked my surgery for Friday, Jan 21st. Hopefully we’ll be able to start the baby-making process in February!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10