Monday, December 20, 2010

Slumber Party

We had such a good time at our slumber party Saturday night and brunch Sunday. It was so good to catch up with the ladies. We told stories, laughed, cried and even threw in some dye jobs! I took another shot at going dark... and it worked this time!

My before shot!

Jess and Em getting prepared.

LL and I in the process of going dark!

I love this picture of Jess in the background. Pure joy!

The whole gang after brunch. See how dark my hair is!

Could Emma be more accessorized? She's adorable!

I'm so thankful to have these girls in my life! There's never a short supply of laughs when we get together.

PS - Don't worry about the Hubs... He wasn't sitting sadly at home missing me. He was out having a blast with the guys.

xxoo

3 comments:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10