Saturday, December 18, 2010

Supper Club

I forgot to take pictures until after we had made our plates so the pictures of the food aren't the greatest... but you get the idea.

To drink: A festive cranberry and lime cocktail! Yum.

The green beans with almonds and prosciutto.

Shrimp and Grits!

Dinner was delicious and the company was fabulous!

Tonight I have a slumber party with Jess, LL, Em and Rach and then Rhonda is joining us for the annual Christmas Brunch tomorrow morning. Looks like I'm in for another fun night!

On a more serious note: I need my prayer warriors! A family member of ours was admitted to the hospital this week and will have to stay there for quite a while. Out of respect for this persons privacy I will not divulge any more details but I want to say we're thinking about you and praying for you!

Fertility News: My surgery was rescheduled for Jan 14th. Let's get this show on the road!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10