Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Month Bites the Dust

I did it again. I let in the hope last cycle. It was all going so perfectly. I ovulated on Christmas morning (the day we celebrate a miracle birth) and I'm 75% sure it was from the right side. Usually I feel myself ovulate but last month I didn't. Then I remembered when we were going through the injectable cycles and how I could only feel the left side ovulate. When I ovulated from the right side I never felt it. So when my temperature rose Christmas morning I was elated. Then it snowed "magic" snow. Another sign! In my lifetime it has never snowed on Christmas Day in Birmingham. And the final sign was that mother nature was due to arrive on John's name day. What a wonderful present for him if she would have stayed home and I could have given him a positive pregnancy test!

But again... Mother Nature showed and dashed all hopes and dreams of my seemingly perfect cycle. I was really hoping that I would miraculously achieve pregnancy on my own over these 4 months we've been on a break. I am so tired of surgeries and hormones! However, now that my 4 months are up and I'm not pregnant, I am looking to the future with positivity. I have my surgery next Friday and the possibility of a few more injectable cycles. Please help me pray that this works!

P.S. - If you're wondering about the "name day" part - John is Greek and was named after Saint John. The below is an explanation from wikipedia...

In Greece and Cyprus, a name day feast is celebrated in a similar way to a birthday. According to the Orthodox Church, every day of the year is dedicated to the memory of at least one (usually more than one) saint or martyr. If someone is named after a saint, then there is a big celebration on his or her name day.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you clarified the name day...I read it about 4 times trying to figure out what I missed! haha I'm praying hard!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10