Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy Bee

The year has started with a frenzy! I have been smacked in the face with my first busy season in three years! I'm not used to this! However, it really doesn't compare to the ABSOLUTE RIDICULOUSNESS that was KMPG so I shouldn't complain. Working until 6:30 or 7 every night pales in comparison to the drama of working all night, going home to take a shower only to get back in the car to drive back to work. I just got spoiled at my old job by not EVER having to work overtime. I know that it's par for the course of being an accountant that you're going to have some overtime so I'll have to pull on my big girl pants and get it done.

Fertility note: My surgery is fast approaching. I'm starting to get a little nervous. I've had 5 surgeries in this trying-to-conceive journey but this one seems a little more invasive. She may have to make as many as 4 incisions. I will definitely have one through the belly button, one over the pubic bone and one over my right ovary. There may be another one over the left ovary which, in that case, would certainly give me one solid bruise throughout my entire abdomen. Ouch. But I'll endure it! This is my last year and I'm trying everything. I'm making an appointment with a recommended chiropractor and acupuncturist this month as well. No holds barred. It's on! I don't want to have any regrets for something I didn't try. If we find that we need to move on to other options I want to know that I did EVERYTHING! So please say a prayer next Friday (LL I know you're prepared) that I will come through surgery with a healthy uterus, right tube and right ovary so we can try a few injectable cycles this year.

On a different prayer note: For those of you who prayed for our anonymous family member suffering a health battle... this person is doing much better. This person still has a long way to go but we are very encouraged by the progress made. Thank you so much for your support!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. :) Love you!! And also praying for your family member!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10