Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3

Ok. Ok. I cheated a little... Just a little! I had a slice of cheese on my my 100% whole wheat toast! I know it's appalling! I wasn't going to cheat but John cheated so I broke. He took Tristan out for their date tonight and she wanted to go to Wings. So he's cheating BADLY. He's going down in flames! He did NOT enjoy his three days!

I only planned to detox three days so I'll slowly start incorporating regular food back in my diet tomorrow. I decided to do this detox to kickoff a lifestyle change. I'm already a pretty healthy eater but lately I've been dipping into the candy jar a little too often. I'm addicted to chocolate and bread! At least I can admit it. I'm going to try to keep lots of fruits and veggies in my diet and maybe cut out the coke.... maybe.

Good thing my soul cleanse is going better. I haven't missed a day of reading. Yay!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10