Monday, January 24, 2011

One Day Down

I have one day down on the detox diet and I didn't cheat once. It got a little hairy around 3pm when I desperately wanted some chocolate. One of my coworkers came and offered me a Hershey Kiss. I might have been a little light headed but I could have sworn I heard angels singing as the skies opened and a ray of light shone down on her hand. Sweet, delicious chocolate! I don't know how but I resisted the temptation. Just two more days. I can do this!

Here was my menu for the day in case you were wondering.
Breakfast = 1 glass water w/ lemon, 1/2 cup 100% rolled oats with a few craisins
Snack = 1 cup green tea and a banana
Lunch = Black bean salad and 1/2 cup of blueberries and strawberries for dessert
Snack = 1 cup green tea, 1 Apple, handful of carrots
Dinner = 1/2 cup 100% juice; sauteed squash and zucchini; salad w/ avocado, walnuts, blueberries, cucumber, carrots and a homeade dressing of lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil; one slice 100% whole wheat bread (Dinner was quite large!)

In total I probably drank about 80 oz of water today. I visited the potty about 472 times! But it's part of the cleansing process so it's worth it.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. YUMM!!!! All of that sounds really good...especially dinner...that salad sounds great! Is the 3 day plan typed up that you could send it to me?

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10