Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ouch!

I think I may have spoken too soon yesterday. The local anesthesia wore off last night and I'm pretty darn sore. And this gas they pumped into me is still causing lots of pain. When I rollover from one side to the other, it feels like my insides are shifting. You can actually hear gurgling sometimes too. To top if off, the antibiotic made me sick this morning so I ended heaving the smoothie John made for me. It was definitely better going in than going out!

My parents brought me some chicken noodle soup and crackers a little while ago so I'm feeling much better. I just need to lie perfectly still and nothing hurts.

I really appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers and kindness. AND a special thanks to Jess for the biscotti and book! Dr. H has me taking estrogen for the remainder of this cycle to rebuild my lining. If my lining cooperates then I should be able to try an injectable cycle next month! Woohoo!

xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10