Thursday, January 13, 2011

Surgery

My surgery is tomorrow at 5:15am! 5:15AM! Ridiculous! According to LL it's just better to go ahead and get it over with so I can start healing. I guess that's the way I'll look at it!

I have to take a shower tonight and then rub my stomach down with an antiseptic cloth they gave me. This is new to my surgery routine. Anything to keep me from getting another infection is fine by me though! I was hoping to have my book club book "Catch 22" so I could read while I was waiting but the library still doesn't have it in. Bummer. If you guys have read it maybe you could give me the cliff notes.

I'll try to jump on tomorrow afternoon to update. It's supposed to be outpatient but she told me to bring an overnight bag just in case. You never know with me!

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Praying really hard for a quick and easy recovery. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to have a hysterectomy on Tuesday, and I had to do the cloth thing!! Good Luck! I'll be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10