Wednesday, February 16, 2011

21 Days???

I went back to the chiropractor yesterday. She said she wants me to do a cleanse. I said, "Oh yeah! I can do that! I just did one!" She asked how long I did it and I very proudly said 3 days. She gave me that "you poor dear" smile and said I need to do it for 21 days. 21 days!!! HAS SHE LOST HER MIND? I told her that I almost died doing it for 3 days! She also said it's helpful if the spouse joins in on the fun. I'm sure my super supportive husband will do this with me.... right? Ummm no. He said he would only eat fruits and veggies in front of me though. haha.

I told her I have to wait until we get back from Canada. There's no one I can do a cleanse while we're there!

xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10