Saturday, February 26, 2011

Classy Establishment

Last night two of John's soccer buddies talked him into entering a water pong contest. It was held at a sportsbar which will remain nameless. Let's just say that I was a little afraid for my life a couple of times. The people watching was the most entertaining part of the night.

After a couple of hours though I couldn't take the smokiness anymore. Thank goodness most buildings have banned smoking inside! I feel like I may have lost a year off my life from the second hand smoke! I'll try to keep some dignity for my little blog site so I won't post all of the pictures (such as two very unappealing women kissing and a no less than 50 year old woman booty dancing on the bar!)


John and his buds.

Here's a picture of the game. You try to ring a ping pong ball in cups across the table. This game is typically played in colleges and the cups are filled with beer. Luckily, they only put water in these cups and we weren't forced to drink them!

Axle Rose/Bret Michaels/Vince Neil spotting!


You would think this picture is about the guy sitting at the bar... oh no. Look closely at the background. There is a "toad" from Super Mario Bros singing a hard rock song on karaoke. So weird!

I don't think I'll be going back to this establishment, amusing as it was. I had to take a shower as soon as I got home and I'm hacking up a lung this morning! It was fun for one night though.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10