Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dental History

Thanks for all of the emails about my new grill. Some of you may be wondering why I had to get crowns so I'll give you the short version. Surprise... surprise... my body is weird and I was born missing the two teeth on either side of the front teeth. For you dental people, I'm missing teeth numbers 7 and 10. So I had huge gaps between all of my top teeth until I was 15 when my mom finally got them fixed with bonding. Well bonding only lasts 8-10 years and is quite porous so they stain easily. Therefore, I decided to remove the old bonding and go for all porcelain crowns. I can't wait until the permanent ones are back so I can see the finished product.

On a sad note: The father of one of my besties, Leah (aka. LL), passed away yesterday. Please pray for her and her family to find peace.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” Revelation 21:4

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm missing the same ones, but I had retainers/braces for a decade and then they ground them to look natural. JDurr has odd taste in friends. I'm so sorry about Leahs father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe both of you are missing the same ones! My friends are so odd...but I love all of you.
    I'll see you tonight to head to Leah's. I am continually praying for her and can't imagine what she's going through.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10