Monday, February 7, 2011

Emma

Sorry I didn't have time to post yesterday. Gloria emailed me asking for her Bible verses. I hope I didn't throw any of you off too much.

New Testament Challenge Week 3
Monday, Feb 7 - Matthew 9-10
Tuesday, Feb 8 - Matthew 14; Mark 6; Luke 9:1-17
Wednesday, Feb 9 - John 6
Thursday, Feb 10 - Matthew 15; Mark 7
Friday, Feb 11 - Matthew 16; Mark 8; Luke 9:18-27
Saturday, Feb 12 - Matthew 17; Mark 9; Luke 9:28-62
Sunday, Feb 13 - Matthew 18

Saturday night I went to meet a couple of the Supper Club girls. We had a lot of fun and it was what I needed to pull me out of my funky day. Here's a picture of my new jacket and one of HT and Stace messing around.

Sunday John spent 12 hours putting in a vanity in the main level bathroom and I babysat Emma. Here are a few highlights of our afternoon together.

She's running to give me a hug in this one! So sweet!
Yes... she has oreo all over her face. Auntie Jaime gives her anything she wants.

Here is the before and after shot of the new vanity. Canadian family - let John's dad know that he put it in all by himself. He's Mr. Handyman!


Funny story about the vanity - We saw this lovely at Costco and decided we needed it. We bought it and went to Home Depot to get a faucet. Then we saw another vanity that was smaller and thought it might be better. So John took this one back to Costco and went back to Home Depot to buy it. While he was there he realized that it wouldn't work because the pipes would show. So he went back to Costco repurchased this one. By the time he got there they were closed. Poor guy. He was so frustrated. He had to go Sunday morning to get it. I'm glad we got this one. It's a very nice piece with real granite and non-slamming wood doors. I'm happy. We just need to change out the hardware to the oil rubbed bronze and we'll be done.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10