Wednesday, February 2, 2011

John's New Best Friend

John got a new friend yesterday...
Picture from quickpwn.com
He's like a kid in a candy store!

I was reintroduced to an old friend... the internet. It's been down for a few days and it's amazing how lost you feel without it. I had to call my mom one night to check my gmail.

Fertility News: Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr. H. Both of my incisions are still oozing so she definitely needs to check those. I feel like 3 weeks after surgery they should be pretty much healed! I'll also find out all of the stuff that John couldn't remember after my surgery. Maybe we'll iron out a game plan for the next few months too.

Finally... Since the internet was down yesterday I couldn't wish my nephew a Happy Birthday! So Happy Birthday a day late Austin!!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10