Friday, February 11, 2011

Lots To Talk About

I have about 4 posts that I'm going to try to combine into this one. Bear with me...

1st - It snowed again in the Deep South. It has been a particularly frigid winter and I'm ready for some sunshine and warm weather. It's supposed to warm up over the weekend and I'm thankful for that! Here are some pics of a white Alabama.

2nd - Tristan had her 7th Grade School Dance tonight. She looked SO beautiful!! After the dance they're going to a party at a friend's house. To wrap up the evening they're going to see the midnight viewing of the new Justin Bieber movie. (Like OMG - It's going to be epic!!) I can't believe she's growing up so quickly!


3rd - Fertility News - Mother Nature came calling this morning so I have an appt with Dr. H Monday. If all goes well I'll start injections that night! EEK! We're really doing this again. I haven't decided yet but I think I'm going to be a little more private about it this time. I'm going to really work on positive thoughts and relaxing this go round. And when I post about everything it stresses me out to think about letting you guys down. I'll let you know Monday though if this cycle's a go and then I'll let you know if I ovulate on the right side. But after that, Mum is the word until the blood test! I hope you understand...

4th - I went to my life insurance physical this morning. The woman was extremely rude but she got it the first try! Hey... I can handle rudeness if I only get stuck once! After she got it she stood up and said, "Whew! I've never gotten blood from that spot." I'm glad she told me after the fact!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10