Thursday, February 3, 2011

Optimism

My appointment with Dr. H went really well today. She put some surgical strips on my incisions because they are still oozing. It was either the tape or a stitch so I voted tape. She also said that she had to remove quite a bit of endometriosis. She said I'm all cleaned out now and my tube looks good. I can start trying right away! She said to come in when I get my period and she'll do an ultrasound and blood work. If they check out then I can go ahead with an injectable cycle! Yay!

There was one thing I wasn't prepared for: her optimism. I started asking her about donor eggs and embryos and she stopped me. She asked why I'm thinking about those things. I told her that we've been trying 3 1/2 years and I thought it was about time to start talking about other options. But she told me I've really on had a few cycles where I've ovulated on the right side so she is very optimistic that I'll get pregnant. I didn't expect that. I thought these were last ditch efforts.

So... I'm taking my supplements, made an appointment with a chiropractor, and I'm trying to keep the optimism.

xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Jaime, I'm so encouraged for you. I'm thinking about you and John and hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the good news! You guys are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very encouraging...praying while you're healing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so encouraging! Praying hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a good appt! 2011 is going to be a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10