Friday, February 4, 2011

Everybody wants my blood

Thanks for the comments ladies! I'm working on keeping the faith. I really hope I can post a success story this year for all of my supporters!

Tomorrow we have a nurse coming by for our life insurance physical. We need to up our coverage so they're making us have a physical. Boo! Why is it that everybody wants my blood?? I told John to call them back and tell them to send the best blood taker they have... but he didn't. Not only is it scary that some stranger will be digging in my arm tomorrow but it will be at my house. That just seems weird! That's at 12 so I booked a massage for 3 pm. I feel like I'll deserve it! :) Then I'm meeting some of the Supper Club Girls for dinner. It feels like I haven't seen them in forever so I'm excited!

Happy Birthday to my Grandmama Rose! We love you!



xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Scary! I'm sure you were a champ though. Hope you enjoyed the massage!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10