Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cysts, Cysts and More Cysts

I had A LOT of cysts when I went to the doctor yesterday. I had 10 that were between 2cm and 3.5cm and a bunch of smaller ones. The NP was flabbergasted. She said my ovaries looked like a woman who is about to have egg retrieval with an IVF cycle; not a baseline on Day 2 of a cycle. (follicles and cysts pretty much look the same on an ultrasound.)

Therefore, I'm on birth control pills for three weeks to get rid of them. I guess it's good because now I won't have to take injections with us to Canada next week. Hopefully the cysts will be gone when we get back and I can start a new cycle.

Check back in tomorrow for details and pictures from my brother's wedding shower we threw him today. I have had a migraine since yesterday morning so I just don't have it in me to upload the pictures tonight.... stay tuned!

xxoo

1 comment:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10