Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I got an email from our dog sitter today. I don't think she's going to let my baby come home to us!! I miss her so much and can't wait to see that little pumpkin face!

Today we went to see Rob (John's best friend), Michelle and their kids. They are so sweet and cute!
Tonight we had a large family dinner complete with two different meats, three different potatoes, salad, broccoli, roasted red peppers, asparagus and rolls. Now we're eating fruit: strawberries, watermelon, grapes and pineapple! And let's not forget dessert... boston cream pie! Seriously!!! Just roll me to the airport tomorrow!

This trip has flown by! I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow. Then I'll be in Tuscaloosa all day Saturday for my brother's wedding. Go, go, go! I'm going to crash on Sunday with my sweet little pup and my darling husband.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10