Thursday, March 24, 2011

Iphone

I have been told that the Iphone is life changing. I received mine yesterday and it has been nothing but a pain in my tush! I spent hours last night putting in all of my contacts and moving around aps that John had already downloaded. Then today I had no service. I was on the phone with AT&T for 40 minutes and then went to the AT&T store at lunch. They couldn't figure out the problem so I had to make an appt and go to the Apple Store at 4:30. I spent over an hour there and ended up walking out with a new phone. Apparently mine was no good. I thought I was in the clear with my contacts because he saved them off of my old phone onto my new one. WELL - when I restored the back up with Itunes (like the guy told me to do) it erased all of my contacts! So I spent another 3 hours tonight entering all of my contacts... AGAIN! Hopefully this will be the last of my issues!

Changing topics: Here's a picture of new dress #2.
That is a pull-up bar in the floor by my feet. John and I have started P90X. Actually John is doing P90X and I am doing P90 (forget the extreme). Each video is about an hour and I only do about 30 minutes of it while John does the whole thing. He's pretty determined to finish the whole 90 days without slacking. I have some before shots of both of us but I don't know if I'll ever post them. Mine are definitely not flattering in my short shorts and sports bra!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10